MINI APPROVED TIRES WERE MADE TO MOTOR.
Your tires play a huge behind-the-scenes role in the handling and performance of your MINI. MINI Approved Tires – easily identified by the jaunty star molded into the sidewalls – are designed to MINI’s exacting performance standards, and are specifically matched to each MINI model. What does this mean? Solid acceleration, stable cornering, and smooth braking that can keep up with your MINI's nimble power and your motoring demands.Shop Tires
CHOOSE THE MINI APPROVED TIRE THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
MINI APPROVED ALL-SEASON TIRES
- Detailed tread configurations and premium rubber compounds offer versatility and value
- Designed for a comfortable ride year-round in moderate climates
- Not recommended in driving conditions with temperatures below 45°
MINI APPROVED PERFORMANCE TIRES
- Low profile, stiff sidewalls and softer rubber compounds improve traction and cornering performance
- Shallow water channels provide more tread surface area but sacrifices wet weather handling
- Resistant to heat build-up especially in hot climate conditions
MINI APPROVED COLD WEATHER TIRES
- Special rubber compounds enable treads to remain soft and flexible at temperatures below 45°F
- More aggressive tread pattern maximizes road contact and traction
- Sharper edges and closer spacing allow for better grip on snow and ice
Low-profile wheels and tires are more susceptible to road hazard and consequential damage. Some of the wheels shown may not be compatible with all models. Speak to a MINI Service Advisor for compatibility details.